Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Year 1 , Sem 3 UTAR

Recall What work I had done in this semester:

Public Speaking Competition:
Proud to myself coz im going to take part those competition
Appreciate d wishes, supports that my frens gave
THANKS =)



Sing K + Clubbing:
Went to Ipoh and sing K frequently
so enjoy d moment with them
and Clubbing as well
Hao, YiHui, Lorraine, Aifang, Shirlynn
Thanks for d accompany =)


Study Buddies :
They are my study buddies
they always provide some academic material to m3
as i always skip d classes
Pek Har, Soo Shan
Thanks much ~


Chat-It-Out:
They take their time to chat with m3
sharing my happiness & sadness
And I miss d moment with them

Thanks God to gv me a chance to know them

Yi Hui, Kian Hao, Lorraine
^miss^

Yum-Cha + Vampire Buddies
He is the one
Our Future Successful Entrepreneur
din sleep at night
for no reason
same with me
so, we hv such time to Yum cha at night
and get something new for me
Desmond
Thanks =)

This is my semester life :
Dullness ?? Wonderful ??
Whatever la~~

?? How bout U ??

No comments:

Post a Comment